We have updated our Kindred Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions; you can read about the major changes below!
As per Provision 4 of the Introductory Provisions of our existing Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”), this email serves as notice that Kindred Affiliates is changing part of the Agreement which governs our business relationship.
The changes to the Agreement are highlighted below and a full copy of our updated T&Cs can be found here: https://www.kindredaffiliates.com/terms-conditions/
List of changes:
- Updates to our Advertising Requirements and the addition of specific requirements for Sweden and Italy
- The inclusion of our Advertising Requirements into our T&Cs as Appendices A-D
- Introductory Provisions, 1. Update to the registered company address of Unibet Services Limited
- Section 1.2-1.3, clarifies what our main objectives are when providing services to our customers. We expect all affiliates to act in accordance with these objectives when working with us
- Section 1.4, in some jurisdictions the authorities make affiliates jointly responsible with gaming companies in relation to any non-compliant promotions and advertising to customers
- Section 3.4, this wording has been updated to include an obligation on Affiliates not to encourage others to promote the Company’s services to minors
- Section 3.9.16 & 17, further obligations on the affiliates in relation to minors are included, the design of the promotions and adverts must not appeal to minors and minors and anyone under 25 must not feature in any promotions and advertising
- Section 3.9.19, this is a general obligation for affiliates not to engage in any fraudulent activity
- Section 3.11, this section has been deleted and moved to Appendix B relating to personal data
- Section 6.5, clarification over the period in which an Affiliate can dispute their monthly commission amount
- Section 6.7, added clarification around CPA payments for player accounts with activity identified as bonus abuse
- Section 8.2, Affiliates warrant that they are not subject to any legal or regulatory proceedings
- Section 11, revision of Kindred’s limitation of liability in line with the Company policy
- Appendix A, Section 1, clarification that Affiliates can only use Content provided by the Company via the Technical Platform
- Appendix A, Section 2, this section has been updated to include stricter obligations on affiliates to include significant terms in their promotion of Company Brands
- Appendix A, Section 3, further obligations for Affiliates offering Tipster services
- Appendix A, Section 4, clarified obligations for Affiliates carrying out email marketing
- Appendix A, Section 5, clarification in how Affiliates can promote the Company’s Brands via Social Media
- Appendix A, Section 8, clarification on Media Buying and visibility on sources of traffic
- Appendix A, Section 10, clarification on phrase match negative keywords
- Appendix A, Section 14, clarification on live streaming requirements
- Appendix B, this Appendix relates to UK traffic only and includes additional obligations on any affiliates promoting and advertising in the UK. Affiliates working within the UK are advised to read this carefully and go review the links included in Appendix B, Section 4
Almost all changes relate to Compliance and Regulatory requirements for Kindred Group and Affiliates promoting the Brands of Kindred Group.
These are entirely non-negotiable, Affiliates must comply with these requirements in order to remain part of the Kindred Affiliates program.
If you have any questions around any of these changes please contact your Affiliate Manager or email us at email@example.com
Your Kindred Affiliates Team